Maine Media Library

Maine Media Library
This is Me!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Well, there are huge gaps in my ongoing blog entries but I persist....I graduated with a BS in Library Science and Information Services magna cum laud from the University of Maine Augusta in January 2014. Still not using my degree per se. I currently reside in the Portland metropolitan area in Oregon. A lot of library positions require bilingualism - Spanish specifically - so I fall short in that area. Also - I have yet to work with a computerized library system so the thought of applying for jobs in a highly competitive milieu exhausts me. It is daunting. But it will happen - somehow, somewhere, sometime I will be a working librarian.

My daughter left for an eight month journey through Europe so dreams keep coming true!

No comments:

Post a Comment