Maine Media Library

Maine Media Library
This is Me!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Things are coming together wonderfully!

Chris Urquart of the Maine Media College worked hard to connect with appropriate personnel in order to re-schedule a meeting with me to discuss and establish my internship with them. I will be meeting with the college President and with the Dean of Education Friday morning, September 16th at 10:00 am in the Haas building. I hope to purchase a small African Violet or plant for Chris Urquart to thank her for all of the time and effort she has already put into this in order to coordinate this meeting. I will also search the Maine Media College website in order to locate the Haas building and to become as familiar as I can with their campus before my arrival on Friday which will be early so that I can walk around a bit before the meeting. I will mapquest my driving route to the college so that all will go well that morning. Driving from Blue Hill, Maine to Rockport, Maine will be a lovely trip at this time of year when all of the bright colors of summer become subtle and subdued before the explosion of autumn color which is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment